Mar 12, 2011

Thus Saith the Lord

Because you have asked me to bring you out of financial bondage and captivity I shall do it. No more shall you be a bondservant and slave to your mortgage note and your car note. I will bring you supernatural deliverance from these things. I desire that you prosper. I desire that you have freedom in your finances in order that you might become a blessing to others.


If my people will humble themselves and turn from their wickedness I would heal their land and this includes their finances. Financial security must be based on my principles not man's principles.

You my child are no longer a bondservant but you are my friend. As my friend I am desirous to bless you because I love you. My love is not an earthly love but my love is from everlasting to everlasting.

No comments:

Post a Comment