Mar 12, 2011

God Knows How you are Laboring

When you read the chapter of 1 Kings 19 you see a picture of Elijah the Prophet who was scared and was running for his life and God asks him "What are you doing here?" His fear had taken him to a place that God did not want him to be at. He was in hiding because he had the mentality that he was the only Prophet left. "I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away" God's response to his stinking thinking was to command him to get out of his comfort zone of that cave.


Verse 15-16

"And the LORD said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria:
16 And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.

It was like the Lord was saying ok you think your the only one left well its time you went out and made a disciple who will carry on with the mantle I have placed upon your life.

He then rebukes Elijah for his me,me,me, I,I,I mentality.

In verse 18 when he said " I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him." He is reminding him that he is not the only one left. I'm sure that this reassured him enough to give him the courage to do what the Lord was commanding him.

He found Elisha in verse 19

He departed thence, and found Elisha the son of Shaphat, who was plowing with twelve yoke of oxen before him, and he with the twelfth: and Elijah passed by him, and cast his mantle upon him.

If you are plowing and laboring today. I have good news for you God knows where you are and what you are doing! He is saying your days of laboring are over! Now is the time that the mantle of the Prophet is being cast upon us. There is a Prophetic revival taking place right now and we are about to see people that were plowing moving in the miraculous signs, miracles and wonders!



No comments:

Post a Comment