Mar 21, 2011

Great Exploits

The Lord says " I am mobilizing my Church.  There have been some of you who have been sitting on the sidelines of the game of life watching and waiting and hoping that I would come and tap you on the shoulder and say get in there and play.  Now is the time my son, my daughter.  I am tapping YOU on the shoulder and putting you in the game.  You have felt as if I had placed you in a box and put you on a shelf or in a drawer but NO LONGER shall you feel this way for now is the time that I am bringing forth my ENTIME MINISTERS who shall not stand in the wisdom of man but will stand in my power and in my authority just as Elijah did and just as my Son did so shall YOU do and even GREATER EXPLOITS shall you do because I AM with you.  I shall bring much glory to my Name.  As you give me the Glory, the stronger I shall become in and through you. 
I want my Church to know that each and every person has a gift and a talent which I am anointing now and I am bringing them forth and I am going to be using that which I have given to them to bring in the lost for the fields are white unto the harvest.

No comments:

Post a Comment