Mar 18, 2011

Humble Yourself

You shall remember the whole way that the LORD Jehovah your God has led you these forty years in the wilderness, that he might humble you, testing you to know what was in your heart, whether you would keep his commandments or not.  Deut 8:2 

The wilderness that you have been going through is not meant to destroy you but it is meant to HUMBLE YOU.  Only when the Lord Jehovah knows the true intentions of your heart will HE be able to entrust you with the true riches of HIS GLORY.  

For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but the one who humbles himself will be exalted.  Luke 18:14
"God opposes the proud, but gives grace to the humble." James 4:6
Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will exalt you. James 4:10 

For the last two nights the Lord has gave me two dreams.  In them I saw two big name Preachers who are known worldwide.  I asked the Lord for the interpretation and He revealed to me that these two ministers were going to miss out on this next great Entime Latter Rain Revival because they would be too busy trying to bring glory to THEMSELVES rather then bringing glory to God.  One was busy playing a game with the lives of the people of God and his own staff members were attempting to warn him of what was about to come to pass if he didn't stop playing his game but he refused to listen. 
The next minister was actually walking in lust and because the Holy Spirit anointing was no longer on his life he was as Saul.  Remember who Saul prophesied when the Spirit of the Lord came upon him?  This man once moved with a Prophetic anointing upon his life but now he had to have his staff members Prophesy over people because the Holy Spirit no longer was able to speak through him as HE once did. 

The Lord spoke that we are to be careful and we are not to TAKE the GLORY.  All Glory must go to HIM.  Without HIM we are NOTHING!    If you want to be someone who will be able to touch and minister to this generation then you must have HUMILITY. 

"Truly, I say to you, unless you turn and become like children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.  Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.  Matt 18:3-5 

There are so many Ministers out there today who are promoting themselves instead of promoting the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  They are attempting to build their own little kingdoms instead of being like Nehemiah and building up the Kingdom of God.  You have to keep the sword of the Word of God in one hand and keep building with the other.  

Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you.
1 Peter 5:6

I am the LORD; that is my name; my glory I give to no other,nor my praise to carved idols.  Isaiah 42:8

For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it,for how should my name be profaned? My glory I will not give to another. Isaiah 48:11

Give glory to the LORD your God before he brings darkness,before your feet stumble on the twilight mountains,and while you look for ligh the turns it into gloom and makes it deep darkness. Jer 13:16























No comments:

Post a Comment