Mar 12, 2011

Execute MY Authority

I have for a long time been withstanding the forces of darkness that have populated the earth. These powers and principalities and rulers of the darkness have had to bow their knees and tremble at the sound of my voice but I am desiring to give this very same power and authority to my Church. The problem is they have not been willing to execute my authority.

I have given them the keys to unlock the door but still they sit idly by and watch as signs and destruction comes upon the earth and wonder why are these calamaties happening? It is because they do not execute my authority in the earth. They do not realize that I created them to rule and to reign with me in Heavenly places. They are in this world but they are not of this world. They are here on a mission.

This is not time to sit back and allow the enemy to invade and control. You have the power to withstand and hold back the antichrist if you would simply speak my name. At the mention of my name demons tremble and flee. You do not realize the power I have placed on the inside of you. Now is the time for you to use it. Now rise up Church and execute my will on Earth as it is in Heaven!





No comments:

Post a Comment