Mar 17, 2011

The Holy Spirit Speaks

Thus Saith the Lord
" I am always speaking to my Church.  I am always speaking to my Body but they do not always hear me because the cares of this world crowd out my voice and make it sound distant.  This is like interferance on a cell phone call you sometimes cannot hear what is being said. 
Tell my church to get ready and make themselves clean, sanctify themselves for my return, call for a fast, seek my face for time is running out and the prophecies are being fulfilled.  Not one jot or tittle shall go unfulfilled but phophecy shall unfold in the days ahead. 
Have I not spoken it and shall I not bring it to pass?  Nation shall rise up against nations and wickedness shall rule in high places, rumors of wars and devastation resulting from natural disasters throughout the world.  These are the birthing pains of what is to come . 
You know my Word but yet you do not study it for if you had truely studied it you would not be so shocked to see what is happening in the world right now. 
I am bringing to pass what has already been spoken over your life.  I am hastening my Spirit to perform it.  Even now I have my angels going two and fro across the earth battling to manifest my promises to you and to all my Church.  There has been a warefare in the Heavenlies but no more!  I have cut your enemy down.  There have been many enemies but each one I have removed out of your life and they have not been able to hurt you anymore. 
The devastation in Japan was foretold and my Japanese people were told about me and my Son.  Some believed and they are with me now in Heaven and others refused to believe and so now they suffer. 
Those whoes hearts are not fully turned towards me will not be able to withstand the mark of the beast.  Those who are weak in their love for me will not be able to endure what is coming.  Church you must rise up and be strong.  You must stand in my strength and abilities for there is warefare which has begun for SOULS and only the soul that abides in me and my Word shall endure and overcome the days ahead. So sanctify a fast and prepair to stand strong in faith and not waver!  Do not be double minded anymore but stand! " 

No comments:

Post a Comment