Nov 20, 2011

Do not grow weary

Consider Him who endured from sinners such hostility against himself, so that you may not grow weary or fainthearted.    Heb 12:3
As you enter the house, salute it.  And if the house is worthy, let your peace come upon it; but if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you.  And if any one will not receive you or listen to your words, shake off the dust from your feet as you leave that house or town.  Truly, I say to you, it shall be more tolerable on the day of judgement for he land of Sodom and Gomorrah than for that town. Matt 10:12-15
Remember the word that I said to you, A servant is not greater than his master. If they persecuted me, they will persecute you; if they kept my word, they will keep yours also.  But all this they will do to you on my account, because they do not know Him who sent me.  John 15:20-21
Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.  So then, as we have the opportunity, let us do good to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith.  Gal 6:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment